Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ratchet And Clank Crack In Time Where Do U Go To Get The Rhino V Made Ratchet And Clank Crack In Time Pre-order Items?

Ratchet and Clank Crack in time pre-order items? - ratchet and clank crack in time where do u go to get the rhino v made

I read what was said. I thought, cool, and the "discovery" of the package is the insomniac museum, its arsenal was impressive. I read the article on Wikipedia and see if I could find something about them. Talk of packages and what they do when it says: "the package before the release of elements is in the game." This Means that I do not need to pre-order the game does not?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not know, but I think you really have to pre-order.

Thanks for the info! Looks like I get presales for these positions. I never knew existed.

Post a Comment