Friday, November 20, 2009

All Nighter Wood Stove Company Wood Stove Installation In My Basement

Wood stove installation in my basement - all nighter wood stove company

I bought an All Nighter wood stove in the garrison to help bring oil costs this winter outside and wondering what will set the safest method of installation would be in my basement. Here are my options:
1. Deleting a window sashes, replaced by some form of fire insurance board and the route of the pipe to double this way?
or
2. Across the floor in a closet and the wall in front of the house and then?
or
3. Across the floor of a room through the roof and the attic and ceiling?
or
4. My only connection to my fireplace burner oil stove is also connected ... even if it is not safe?

Thank you for your comment

No comments:

Post a Comment